- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model (our Founder, Lucy) is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing size S
- Made from a blend of Responsibly Sourced Cotton and European Flax® certified linen
- Midaxi length
- Full length sleeves
- Pockets Lace panel details
- Tie back neck
- Crochet trim at neckline and cuffs
Please note, we have received feedback that some customers find this item comes up small. If in doubt, please size up.
- Size XS: Length 135cm, Bust 91cm, Waist 70cm, Low Hip 113cm, Sleeve Length 59.5cm.
- Size S: Length 136cm, Bust 96cm, Waist 75cm, Low Hip 118cm, Sleeve Length 60.5cm.
- Size M: Length 137cm, Bust 101cm, Waist 80cm, Low Hip 123cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm.
- Size L: Length 138cm, Bust 106cm, Waist 85cm, Low Hip 128cm, Sleeve Length 62.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 139cm, Bust 111cm, Waist 90cm, Low Hip 133cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- 30°C machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Warm iron
Why Choose EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen?
- We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste.
- Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org