Responsibly Sourced Cotton Flower BlueRegular price £220.00
Make 3 payments of £73.33. . No fees.
Our Grace dress is made from responsibly sourced cotton. Features include a colourful smocked bodice and cuffs, V-neckline with voluminous sleeves finished with a tiered skirt.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Voluminous sleeves
- Colourful smocking on bodice and cuffs
- Tiered skirt
- Midaxi length
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 134cm, empire seam (elastic relaxed) 70cm, sleeve length 69cm
- Size S: Length 135m, empire seam (elastic relaxed) 75cm, sleeve length 70cm
- Size M: Length 136cm, empire seam (elastic relaxed) 80cm, sleeve length 71cm
- Size L: Length 137cm, empire seam (elastic relaxed) 85cm, sleeve length 72cm
- Size XL: Length 138cm, empire seam (elastic relaxed) 90cm, sleeve length 73cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.