- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size S
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy
- Fitted bodice with a wide round neck
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves
- Midaxi length
- Concealed back zip
- Size XXS: Length 116.8cm, bust 84.6cm, waist 67cm, sleeve length 59.50cm
- Size XS: Length 117.3cm, bust 87cm, waist 69cm, sleeve length 60cm
- Size S: Length 118.3cm, bust 92cm, waist 74cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size M: Length 119.3cm, bust 97cm, waist 79cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size L: Length 120.3cm, bust 102cm, waist 84cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size XL: Length 121.3cm, bust 107cm, waist 89cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size XXL: Length 122.3cm, bust 112cm, waist 94cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Size XXS: Length 129.50cm, bust 84.6cm, waist 67cm, sleeve length 59.50cm
- Size XS: Length 130cm, bust 87cm, waist 69cm, sleeve length 60cm
- Size S: Length 131cm, bust 92cm, waist 74cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size M: Length 132cm, bust 97cm, waist 79cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size L: Length 133cm, bust 102cm, waist 84cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size XL: Length 134cm, bust 107cm, waist 89cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size XXL: Length 135cm, bust 112cm, waist 94cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Gentle cold machine wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org