Demi Wrap Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Cheetah Cream/BlueRegular price £100.00
Make 3 payments of £33.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our best-selling Demi Wrap Dress returns in a fun new cheetah print. Crafted from a luxurious soft, fluid lightweight EcoVero™ viscose, a fabric we love because it's sustainably made and has a great drape. The fit has been improved with a slightly higher V neckline, and a slightly smaller opening for the adjustable waist tie. Possibly the most versatile dress shape ever made.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft sustainable EcoVero™ viscose
- V neckline
- Frill around the neck
- Cascading frill on skirt
- Wrap style
- Capped sleeves
- Shirred cuff and ruffle
- Adjustable waist tie
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 128cm, Waist 63cm, Bust 84cm, Sleeve Length 10cm
- Size XS: Length 129cm, Waist 68cm, Bust 89cm, Sleeve Length 10.5cm
- Size S: Length 130cm, Waist 73cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve Length 11cm
- Size M: Length 131.2cm, Waist 78cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 11.5cm
- Size L: Length 132.4cm, Waist 83cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 12cm
- Size XL: Length 133.6cm, Waist 88cm, Bust 109cm, Sleeve Length 12.5cm
- Size XXL: Length 134.8cm, Waist 93cm, Bust 114cm, Sleeve Length 13cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE ECOVERO™?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.