- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Blonde studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from a sustainable light-weight EcoVero™ viscose
- Round neckline with V-notch
- Neckties with beaded fabric tassels
- Concealed side seam pockets
- Tiered skirt
- Midi length
3/4 length sleeves
- Size XXS: bust 79cm, waist 69cm, length 128cm
- Size XS: bust 84cm, waist 74cm, length 129cm
- Size S: bust 89cm, waist 79cm, length 130cm
- Size M: bust 94cm, waist 84cm, length 131cm
- Size L: bust 99cm, waist 89cm, length 132cm
- Size XL: bust 104cm, waist 94cm, length 133cm
Size XXL: bust 109cm, waist 99cm, length 134cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ and ECOVERO™?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com