Guadalupe Short Tunic
Organic Cotton Cobalt Blue / WhiteRegular price £80.00
Make 3 payments of £26.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The perfect kaftan to take you seamlessly from beach to bar in soft organic cotton gauze. The Guadalupe Cotton Tunic is block printed by hand with pretty motifs and borders, perfect to layer over swimwear when you wish to cover up.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Hand blocked coral print on the body and leaf prints on the cuff and hem
- Side pockets
- Sheer fabric
- Two high side slits
- Full-length sleeves, which have an adjustable button fastening and can be rolled up to 3/4 length Knee length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 93.5cm, bust 94cm
- Size S: length 94.5cm, bust 99cm
- Size M: length 95.5cm, bust 104cm
- Size L: length 96.5cm, bust 109cm
- Size XL: length 97.5cm, bust 114cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.