Organic Cotton Oak Leaf Marina Blue/WhiteRegular price £50.00
Make 3 payments of £16.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our bestselling Harem Trousers are made from lightweight organic cotton in pretty Indian prints. With a wide soft shirred elasticated waistband and ankle cuffs, they are super comfortable for relaxing in!
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S/M
- Studio model 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S/M
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Slightly sheer
- Soft shirred elasticated waist and ankle cuffs
- Relaxed fit
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Please note these are dual sizes
- Size XS/S: waist 61cm, inside leg 77.5cm
- Size S/M: waist 72cm, inside leg 77.5cm
- Size L/XL: waist 82cm, inside leg 77.5cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.