- Brunette lifestyle model 1 is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model 1 is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 6'1", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- V-neckline with pom-pom details
- 3/4 fluted sleeves
- Fit and flare silhouette
- Midi length
- Size XXS: Length 120.5cm, Bust 91.5cm, Waist 74.5cm, Sleeve Length 48cm.
- Size XS: Length 121cm, Bust 94cm, Waist 77cm, Sleeve Length 48.3cm.
- Size S: Length 122cm, Bust 99cm, Waist 82cm, Sleeve Length 49cm.
- Size M: Length 123cm, Bust 104cm, Waist 87cm, Sleeve Length 49.7cm.
- Size L: Length 124cm, Bust 109cm, Waist 92cm, Sleeve Length 50.4cm.
- Sixe XL: Length 125cm, Bust 114cm, Waist 97cm, Sleeve Length 51.1cm.
- Sixe XXL: Length 126, Bust 119cm, Waist 102cm, Sleeve Length 51.8cm.
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com