Men's Linen Shirt
EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen Marina BlueRegular price £105.00
Make 3 payments of £35.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Bringing back our bestselling Men's Shirt with a new and improved slimmer fit, in 100% premium European flax certified linen. We love this premium linen as it's soft to the touch and breathable and is the most sustainable way to produce linen with full traceability. This classic slim-fit shirt is finished with a button-down front and full-length sleeves. Featuring a soft point collar and concealed contrasting internal cuffs and back neck. Choose from a range of new bright colour options!
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 6'1", a size M and wearing a size M
- Made from 100% EUROPEAN FLAX® certified premium linen
- Slim fit
- Back yoke with 2 subtle pleats
- Traditional soft collar and collar stand
- Contrasting concealed neck and cuffs
EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size S: length 75cm, chest 106.6cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size M: length 76cm, chest 114cm, sleeve length 64.5cm
- Size L: length 77cm, chest 121.6cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Size XL: length 78cm, chest 129cm, sleeve length 67.5cm
- Size XXL: length 79cm, chest 136.6cm, sleeve length 69cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE LINEN?
- We love Linen not only because it is breathable, durable and perfect for hot climates. But, it is also one of the most eco-friendly fabrics, as it comes from the flax plant which only requires rainwater to grow. It is both sustainable and biodegradable. To find out more about our sustainable materials click here. The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, certifies traceability and responsible sourcing at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product.