- Handcrafted in Kenya
- 100% Genuine leather
- Fits perfectly through your belt loops!
- This product comes with a reusable dust bag to protect and maintain your new belt.
- Adjustable tie.
Size XS/S (28") - Belt Length not including ties 72CM, Tie length 38CM, Width 4.5CM
Size S/M (29") - Belt Length not including ties 77CM, Tie length 38CM, Width 4.5CM
Size L/XL (30") - Belt Length not including ties 82CM, Tie Length 38CM, Width 4.5CM
- Dust off with a soft, dry cloth.
- For stains/marks; blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item we recommend wiping the leather with a dry cloth before wear.
Why choose our belts
- Our glass beads are fully recyclable and are coloured using natural dyes. Glass beads are a particularly good alternative to plastic beads because when it breaks down, it remains safe and stable and releases no harmful chemicals into the surrounding environment. Glass also takes far less energy to produce and has a long life span.
- By rejecting leather we would destroy many jobs for individuals who rely on the leather industry for their livelihood. We also only use leather byproducts from the meat industry. The leather would otherwise be wasted.
- Additionally, our leather is only coloured using natural dyes. It will last a lifetime and be passed on to future generations. It is the antithesis of fast fashion.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org