Recycled Ruched Swimsuit
Recycled Polyester Flower BlueRegular price £105.00
Make 3 payments of £35.00. . No fees.
Introducing our first ever Sustainable Swimwear Collection. The Recycled Ruched Swimsuit is made from 82% certified recycled polyester (made from post consumer waste and plastic bottles!) with stretch for comfort. The fabric is double-layered for a premium finish. Featuring a twist at the bust with padding, soft molded cups and adjustable straps. The front features set in side seams, a lightweight control panel and ruching, providing a flattering silhouette for all figures.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'9", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from recycled polyester
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin.
- Sewn-in soft molded cups
- Cross-over design at the front
- Fuller bust coverage
- Ruched front, flattering for all figures
- Blended with stretch for comfort and longevity
82% recycled polyester and 18% elastane
Ethically Made in China
Hand wash only
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
WHY CHOOSE OUR SWIMWEAR?
- Our sustainable swimwear is made from 82% double layered certified recycled polyester blended with stretch for comfort and longevity
- Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester
- It also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.