- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy
- Collar with a functioning button placket
- Adjustable tab on centre back of dress
- Full length sleeves
- Above-the-knee length
- Size XXS: Length 92.5cm, Bust 93.5cm, Waist 98.5cm, Top Hip 99.5cm, Low Hip 102.5cm, Sleeve Length 58.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 93cm, Bust 96cm, Waist 101cm, Top Hip 102cm, Low Hip 105cm, Sleeve Length 59cm.
- Size S: Length 94cm, Bust 101cm, Waist 106cm, Top Hip 107cm, Low Hip 110cm, Sleeve Length 60cm.
- Size M: Length 95cm, Bust 106cm, Waist 111cm, Top Hip 112cm, Low Hip 115cm, Sleeve Length 61cm.
- Size L: Length 96cm, Bust 111cm, Waist 116cm, Top Hip 117cm, Low Hip 120cm, Sleeve Length 62cm.
- Size XL: Length 97cm, Bust 116cm, Waist 121cm, Top Hip 122cm, Low Hip 125cm, Sleeve Length 63cm.
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com