Victoria V-Neck Corduroy Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Our Victoria V-Neck Dress is made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton needlecord. V-neckline, fitted bodice, and a soft fit and flare skirt, with full-length puff sleeves and a double-layered frill. Finished with a single gathered tier at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted bodice with a V-neckline
- Full-length puff shoulder sleeves
- Midaxi length
Concealed back zip
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
- Size XXS: Length 129cm, bust 82cm, sleeve length 60cm
- Size XS: Length 130cm, bust 87cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size S: Length 131cm, bust 92cm, sleeve length 62m
- Size M: Length 132cm, bust 97cm sleeve length 63cm
- Size L: Length 133cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size XL: Length 134cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Size XXL: Length 135cm, bust 112cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Dry clean only
Arrived by boat
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills which are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain. Improving the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently to support our sustainability strategy.