- Studio model is 5'4.5", a size UK 8 and wears a size XS
- Unisex shorts
- Traditional soft Kikoy fabric
- Elasticated waist
- Turn inside out and delicate machine wash at 30 degrees
Why choose Kikoy™
- The history of the Kikoy (also spelt Kikoi), is a traditional hand-woven East African garment worn by local fishermen in Kenya and Tanzania
- Kikoy is made from 100% cotton that is grown and harvested in East Africa
- The woven fabric is dyed with bright, azo free dyes, resulting in a traditional sarong with vibrant colours that represent the spirit of the East African people
- Today, Kikoy is still hand-loomed, though it is often machine-loomed to increase quality and production quantities and can be made into a variety of pieces from sarongs and beach towels to trousers and dressing gowns.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org