Alpine Merino Wool Cardigan
Wool PiccalilliRegular price £199.00
Make 3 payments of £66.33. . No fees.
- Product Details
- Fit Details
- Fabric Care
Boasting a classic, understated design, the Alpine Cardigan by Eribe is your go-to sustainable knitwear in a multicolour Fair Isle Design. Featuring a ribbed, round neckline, cuffs and hem with a button-down front. Finished with full-length sleeves and extra-long cuffs in luxurious merino wool. This cardigan will no doubt keep you cosy.
- Made in soft, sustainable Merino and Angora blend.
- Multicolour Fair Isle pattern
- Contrasting rib neck, cuffs and hem trim.
- Extra-long cuffs to keep your hands warm
- Made in Scotland
- Wear over a plain white t-shirt with your favourite pair of jeans
- Fully button up over a large collared blouse to contrast over Fair Isle design
Arrived by road
- Eribe is a slow-fashion brand, who are mindful of the quality of their garments. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS.
Ribbed, round neckline, cuffs and hem
- Button-down front
- Full-length sleeves
- Standard body length
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
Made in Scotland
Cold Hand Wash
- 96% Merino lambswool
- 4% Angora
Cool Hand-Wash, Do not wring or twist, Do not bleach, Do not Tumble dry, Cool iron, or Dry Clean if preferred