Merino Cashmere Blend Crew Neck Jumper
Merino Cashmere Blend CamelRegular price £135.00
Make 3 payments of £45.00. . No fees.
Introducing three exclusive new colours in our Crew Neck Jumper, made from a merino cashmere blend. Featuring a flattering high neckline with a ribbed edge and pretty balloon sleeves. The jumper has a relaxed fit with a subtle puff shoulder.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 10 / EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size S
- Brunette studio model 1 is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model 2 is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Merino cashmere blend
- Subtle puff shoulder with balloon sleeve
- Ribbed cuff and hem
Ethically Made in China
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XS: bust 90cm, waist 88cm, length 59cm
- Size S: bust 95cm, waist 93cm, length 60cm
- Size M: bust 100cm, waist 98cm, length 61cm
- Size L: bust 105cm, waist 103cm, length 62cm
- Size XL: bust 110cm, waist 108cm, length 63cm
- Cold wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE OUR JUMPERS?
Wool and cashmere are natural fibres produced by animals who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool/cashmere. At the end of their useful life, these fibres quickly decompose in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool/cashmere you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.