Zola Organic Corduroy Straight Leg Trouser
Organic Cotton CeriseRegular price £125.00
Make 3 payments of £41.66. . No fees.
Meet our Zola corduroy trousers. Made from luxurious organic cotton needlecord, these wide-leg mid-rise trousers will be your go-to Autumn piece, as comfortable as they are stylish. Finished with a concealed side zip.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from stretch organic cotton needlecord
- Mid-rise wide-leg full-length trouser
- Concealed side zip
- Matching Theresa Cord Blazer
- "The suit is FABULOUS, I knew it would be. Such a great colour and so comfortable." - Lisa Armstrong, Head of Fashion, The Telegraph
97% organic cotton and 3% spandex
Made in India
Machine wash at 40°
If you are between sizes on your waist, we recommend sizing up.
Size XS: Waist 73cm, Hips 87cm, Inside leg Length 80.5cm
- Size S: Waist 78cm, Hips 92cm, Inside leg length 81.5cm
- Size M: Waist 83cm, Hips 97cm, Inside leg length 82.5cm
- Size L: Waist 88cm, Hips 102cm, Inside leg length 83.5cm
- Size XL: Waist 93cm, Hips 107cm, Inside Leg Length: 84.5cm
- Machine wash at 40°
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- If bought and worn as a suit – dry clean together
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Made from 97% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified) & BCI (Better Initiative standard) Certified Cotton and 3% Spandex
- This garment is certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This certification gives you the certainty that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article, therefore, is harmless for human health.
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in fair wages, water conservation, cleaner air, better soil, and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.