Victoria Stretch Corduroy Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton CreamRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our Victoria Dress is made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton corduroy. A fitted bodice and a flared skirt, with full-length sleeves and a single frill at the cuff. Finished with a single gathered tier at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch cord
- Fitted bodice with a wide round neck
- Full-length puff shoulder sleeves
- Midaxi length
- Concealed back zip
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
- Size XS: Length 130cm, bust 87cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size S: Length 131cm, bust 92cm, sleeve length 62m
- Size M: Length 132cm, bust 97cm sleeve length 63cm
- SizeL: Length 133cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size XL: Length 134cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Dry clean only
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills which are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain. Improving the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently to support our sustainability strategy.