Organic Cotton MagentaRegular price £45.00
Make 3 payments of £15.00. . No fees.
Introducing our Aila Shorts in soft sustainable 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton. Featuring a half elasticated waistband, front pockets on either side and a wide leg design.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Slightly sheer on lighter colours
- Half elasticated waistband
- Side pockets
- Wide leg design
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: Waist: 79 - 89cm, Inside Leg Length: 15cm
- Size S: Waist: 84-94cm, Inside Leg Length: 15cm
- Size M: Waist: 89 - 99cm, Inside Leg Length: 15cm
- Size L: Waist: 94 - 104cm, Inside Leg Length: 15cm
- Size XL: Waist: 99-109cm, Inside Leg Length: 15cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash with similar colours
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.