Cayo Premium Linen Sundress
Euroflax Linen EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen BlackRegular price £68.00
Make 3 payments of £22.66. . No fees.
Bringing back our bestselling Cayo Linen Sundress, made from Premium European Flax Certified Linen. Featuring adjustable spaghetti straps, a raw edge frill and pearlised button embellishment on the front placket. Finished with a ladder lace insert and cotton pompom trim at the hem and cut just above the knee.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'9, a size UK 10, wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'7, a size UK 6, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% European flax certified linen
- Ladder lace insert and cotton pom pom trim on the hem
- Slip-on design for an easy pullover style
- Thin spaghetti adjustable straps
- Above knee-length
EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Bust 84cm, Waist: 84cm, Length 70.5cm
- Size S: Bust 89cm, Waist: 89cm, Length 71cm
- Size M: Bust 94cm, Waist: 94cm, Length 71.5cm
- Size L: Bust 99cm, Waist: 99cm, Length 72
- Size XL: Bust 104cm, Waist: 104cm, Length 72.5cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen
We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals.
- The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free.
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product.
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process.
- All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.