Debbie Broderie Anglaise Organic Cotton Dress
Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £90.00
Make 3 payments of £30.00. . No fees.
Introducing our Debbie Dress made from soft organic Broderie Anglaise cotton. Featuring a round neckline, short capped sleeves with a gathered frill in an easy slip-on shift style. Finished in a two-tiered design and cut to a mini length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed fit
- Brunette Model is 5'7, a UK 6, wearing a size
- Model is 5'11, a UK 10, wearing a size M
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Broderie Anglaise Cotton
- Round neckline
- Easy slip-on shift style
- Mini length
- Relaxed fit
- fully lined
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length: 85cm, Bust: 94cm
- Size S: Length: 86cm, Bust: 99cm
- Size M: Length: 87cm, Bust: 104cm
- Size L: Length: 88cm, Bust: 109cm
- Size XL: Length: 89 cm, Bust 114cm
- Cold machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash with similar colours
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.