Organic Cotton Oak Leaf PinkRegular price £130.00
Make 3 payments of £43.33. . No fees.
Designed in collaboration with the leading fashion influencer and designer duo Belle & Bunty (@belleandbunty ), Alice Shreeve and Hannah Coniam-Thompson. This limited edition dress features a beautiful Oak Leaf print and is made from soft sustainable 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton. A perfect summer frock with its on-trend square neckline and dramatic ruched puff shoulders sleeves with elasticated cuffs. It comes with a tie-up strap at the back, a flattering cinched in elasticated waist and 2 front pockets. An easy-to-wear dress in midi length with double front slits on either side.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Fits true to size
- Midi Length dress
- Square neckline
- Ruched, elasticated puff shoulders
- Voluminous midi-length sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Spaghetti tie strap across the back
- 2 front pockets on either side
- Ruched elasticated waistband
- 2 front splits on skirt
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: length 119cm, bust 91cm, waist 59-79cm
- Size S: length 120cm, bust 96cm, waist 64 - 84cm
- Size M: length 121cm, bust 101cm waist 69-89cm
- Size L: length 122cm, bust 106cm waist 74 - 94cm
- Size XL: length 123cm, bust 111cm waist 79 - 109cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.