Billie Maxi Tea Dress
Organic Cotton Daisy BlueRegular price £110.00 Sale price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Billie Maxi Tea Dress, made from soft organic cotton. Featuring a v-neckline, detailed with delicate fabric-covered buttons to the waist, soft elasticated shirring at the waist panel, and puffed shoulders with 3/4 length sleeves with soft elasticated at the cuffs. This slip-on style dress is finished with concealed pockets and two tiers of soft gathers in a maxi length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'7", a UK 8 wearing a size XS
- Lined up to the first tier
- Concealed pockets
- Fabric covered buttons and loop closures
- Puffed shoulders with soft elastic at the back of the cuffs
- Soft shirred elasticated waistband
- Two-tiered design
- Maxi length
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: bust 49cm, waist 59-79cm, length 144cm
- Size S: bust 89cm, waist 64 - 84cm, length 145cm
- Size M: bust 94cm, waist 69-89cm, length 146cm
- Size L: bust 99cm, waist 74 - 94cm, length 147cm
- Size XL: bust 104cm, waist 79 - 109cm, length 148cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron.
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.