Stretch Corduroy Dungarees
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £180.00
Make 3 payments of £60.00. . No fees.
Our Everly dungarees made from a responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy. These dungarees blend fashion and function with adjustable straps, multiple pockets and side button closures. With a slim leg, the fit is really flattering and they are a great transitional piece for any wardrobe. Available in more colours.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38 / US 6 and wearing size S
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch cord
- Functional bib pocket
- Side and back pockets
- Adjustable straps
- Side button closures
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Portugal
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Top Length 23cm, Waist 74cm, Top Hip 87cm, Low Hip 97cm, Inside Leg 76cm, Outside Leg 100cm.
- Size S: Top Length 24cm, Waist 79cm, Top Hip 92cm, Low Hip 102cm, Inside Leg 76cm, Outside Leg 101cm.
- Size M: Top Length 25cm, Waist 84cm, Top Hip 97cm, Low Hip 107cm, Inside Leg 76cm, Outside Leg 102cm.
- Size L: Top Length 26cm, Waist 89cm, Top Hip 102cm, Low Hip 112cm, Inside Leg 76cm, Outside Leg 103cm.
- Size XL: Top Length 27cm, Waist 94cm, Top Hip 107cm, Low Hip 117cm, Inside Leg 76cm, Outside Leg 104cm
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.