Francesca Satin Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Cosmic NavyRegular price £190.00 Sale price £70.00
Make 3 payments of £23.33. . No fees.
Meet our Francesca Tea Dress, in a cosmic printed viscose satin. Featuring a V-neckline with a detachable collar, with decorative fabric covered buttons down the front. The dress has 3/4 length puff sleeves with a soft elasticated cuff, and an empire waist with gathers under the bust. The shoulders have light shoulder padding and the dress is fastened with a zip at the back, and lined to the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Viscose satin V-neckline
- Detachable frill detailed collar
- Decorative fabric buttons down the front
- 3/4 length puff sleeves
- Empire waist with gathers under the bust
- Fastened with a zip at the back
- Lined bodice
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash cold
- Size XXS: Length 123cm, bust 82cm, sleeve length 53cm
- Size XS: Length 124cm, bust 87cm, sleeve length 54cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, bust 92cm, sleeve length 55cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, bust 97cm, sleeve length 56cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 57cm
Size XL: Length 128cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 58cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Cool iron
- Reshape whilst damp
- Iron on reverse whilst damp
Why Choose Viscose?
- Our Satin is made from a blend of Ecovero viscose and traditional viscose, making it more sustainable than synthetic satin fabrics. The lustrous properties of these viscose fibres create a fabric that drapes beautifully and feels luxurious to wear.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.