Maeve Tea Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Geo LavenderRegular price £150.00 Sale price £60.00
Make 3 payments of £20.00. . No fees.
Our timeless Maeve Dress is the ultimate in versatile dressing. Made from a sustainable EcoVero™ viscose, the fabric is lightweight and drapes beautifully. This season Maeve returns in gorgeous new prints and comes with a grosgrain belt. From holidays to summer events, Maeve will be your go-to dress. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing regular length is recommended for people over 5ft 6 and the Petite length is for ladies who are 5ft 5 or shorter. The fit of the dress is unchanged and is not a Petite fit. It's the same as the regular fit but just 7.5cm shorter.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Made from EcoVero™ viscose
- Round neckline with deep V-notch
- Loop button closure at neck
- ¾ sleeves with frill and elasticated cuff
- Shirred waistband
- Soft grosgrain belt with tassel
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 134.5cm, Waist 56cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve length 53.7cm
- Size XS: Length 135.5cm, Waist 61cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 54.3cm
- Size S: Length 136.5cm, Waist 66cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 55cm
- Size M: Length 137.5cm, Waist 71cm, Bust 109cm, Sleeve Length 55.7cm
- Size L: Length 138.5cm, Waist 76cm, Bust 114cm, Sleeve Length 56.4cm
- Size XL: Length 139.5cm, Waist 81cm, Bust 119cm, Sleeve Length 57.1cm
- Size XXL: Length 140.5cm, Waist 86cm, Bust 124cm, Sleeve Length 58.4cm
- Size XS: Length 128cm, Bust 99cm, Waist 61cm, Sleeve Length 54.3cm.
- Size S: Length 129cm, Bust 104cm, Waist 66cm, Sleeve Length 55cm.
- Size M: Length 130cm, Bust 109cm, Waist 71cm, Sleeve Length 55.7cm.
- Size L: Length 131, Bust 114cm, Waist 76cm, Sleeve Length 56.4cm.
- Size XL: Length 132cm, Bust 119cm, Waist 81cm, Sleeve Length 57.1cm.
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp"
Arrived by boat
Why choose LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.