Sandra Premium Linen Midi Dress
Euroflax Linen EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen Dove GreyRegular price £130.00 Sale price £75.00
Make 3 payments of £25.00. . No fees.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'11, a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from Premium European flax certified linen
- Round neckline
- Short sleeves
- Dropped waistline
- Two-tiered skirt
EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Bust: 90cm, Waist: 83cm, Length: 115.5
- Size S: Bust: 95cm, Waist: 88cm, Length: 116.5cm
- Size M: Bust:100cm, Waist: 93cm, Length: 117.5cm
- Size L: Bust: 105cm, Waist: 98cm, Length: 118.5cm
- Size XL: Bust: 110cm, Waist: 103cm, Length: 119.5cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose EUROPEAN FLAX®
We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals.
- The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free.
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product.
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process.
- All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.