Sizes 37 - 41
Sitting just above the ankle
Upper & Inner material 100% Sheepskin
Offered in sizes 37 - 41
Will stretch overtime
Suggest sizing up
- We recommend rubbing your suede boots with a damp, lint-free cloth or a suede brush in straight motions to remove dirt
- Air dry in a warm room
- Store in a dust bag
- Use a suede protector spray regularly
Why Choose Sheepskin?
- Sheepskin is a natural and sustainable resource that will eventually biodegrade. It is one of the most effective forms of all-weather protection and science is yet to produce a fibre which matches its unique properties.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org