Kikoy Short Shorts
Cotton Lime GreenRegular price £30.00
Make 3 payments of £10.00. . No fees.
Super comfortable shorts inspired by the fabulous vibrancy of Africa, made from super soft cotton Kenyan Kikoy. The traditional fabric is handwoven in the heart of Kenya and then dyed with bright, azo-free dyes that result in a vibrant East African style.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Unisex shorts
- Traditional soft Kikoy fabric
- Elasticated waist
Made in Kenya
- Turn inside out and delicate machine wash at 30 degrees
Arrived by boat
Why choose Kikoy™
- The history of the Kikoy (also spelt Kikoi), is a traditional hand-woven East African garment worn by local fishermen in Kenya and Tanzania
- Kikoy is made from 100% cotton that is grown and harvested in East Africa
- The woven fabric is dyed with bright, azo free dyes, resulting in a traditional sarong with vibrant colours that represent the spirit of the East African people
- Today, Kikoy is still hand-loomed, though it is often machine-loomed to increase quality and production quantities and can be made into a variety of pieces from sarongs and beach towels to trousers and dressing gowns.