Laura Maxi Dress
Organic Cotton PinkRegular price £95.00 Sale price £47.50
Make 3 payments of £15.83. . No fees.
Introducing our Laura Maxi Dress, made from soft, luxurious organic cotton. Featuring a scoop neckline, frill detailed straps and a Mother of Pearl button-down front. Finished with a drawstring tassel tie at the waist and cut to a single-tier in a maxi-length with subtle gathers in a contrasting print.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'10, a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Lightweight, soft and breathable fabric
- Frill straps
- Mother of Pearl Button front closure
- Drawstring tassel tie at the waist
Single-tier with subtle gathers
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: Bust: 80cm Length: 127cm
- Size S: Bust: 85cm, Length: 128cm
- Size M: Bust: 90cm, Length: 129cm
- Size L: Bust: 95cm, Length: 130cm,
- Size XL: Bust: 100cm, Length: 131cm
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash with similar colours
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.