Eco Beach Coat
GRS Polyester NavyRegular price £165.00
Make 3 payments of £55.00. . No fees.
Introducing our new unisex oversized beach coat made from recycled polyester. Designed to keep you dry and cosy on the beach, this coat has a water repellent outer and soft recycled polyester fleece lined inner. A generous hood will protect you from summer/autumn showers.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Interior Lifestyle Model is a UK 8, wearing a size S/M
- Exterior Lifestyle Model is a UK 8/10, wearing a size S/M
- Oversized fit
- Water repellent outer, fleece-lined inner
- Inner and outer pocketsInner and outer pockets
- Open-ended zipper
Ribbon detail on the zipper pull
Size S/M: Bust: 152 cm, Length: 98cm
- Size L/XL: Bust: 162cm, Length: 99cm
- Cold Handwash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
- We recommend using our Guppyfriend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
Why choose Recycled Polyester
Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard). The objectives of GRS are:
- Materials are verified to meet the ISO definition of recycled.
- Both pre-consumer and post-consumer material is accepted.
- GRS sites are required to meet strict social and environmental requirements. Chemicals with the potential for harm are not permitted to be used on GRS products.
- Certification ensures that the identity of the recycled material is maintained: from the recycler to the final product.
- Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year. Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution.