Nancy Velvet Dress
Viscose BerryRegular price £230.00
Make 3 payments of £76.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The Nancy Dress in luxurious viscose velvet is midi length and features a statement blouson sleeve with a shirred ruffled cuff. Other details include a shirred fitted bodice with a top ruffle and a side slit.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
Brunette lifestyle model 1 is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model 2 is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Square neckline with ruffle
- Shirred fitted bodice
- Blouson sleeves with shirred ruffle cuff
- A-line skirt
- Side slit
- Midi length
Ethically Made in China
Dry clean only
- Size XXS: Length 109cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 58cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Size XS: Length 109.5cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 63cm, sleeve length 67cm
- Size S: Length 110cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 68cm, sleeve length 68cm
- Size M: Length 110.5cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 73cm, sleeve length 69cm
- Size L: Length 111cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 78cm, sleeve length 70cm
- Size XL: Length 111.5cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 83cm, sleeve length 71cm
Size XXL: Length 112cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 88cm, sleeve length 72cm
- Delicate dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on reverse side
- Do not rub isolated stains
Colour may transfer onto light coloured materials
Why choose Viscose
- Our velvet is made from 76% viscose blended with 24% polyester, making it more sustainable than 100% polyester velvet fabrics. The lustrous properties of these viscose fibres create a velvet fabric that is super soft, and drapes beautifully.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.