Sylvia Corduroy Midi Skirt
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Alpine GreenRegular price £145.00 Sale price £80.00
Make 3 payments of £26.66. . No fees.
Our Sylvia Skirt is made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch needlecord. With a flat waistband, the skirt falls loosely over the hips and is finished with a slightly gathered tier at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Flat waistband
- Gathered tier at hem
- Concealed side seam zip
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Machine wash at 30°C
Please note, if you have bought our Sylvia Skirt in the past, our Alpine Green colourway measures 3cm longer in length.
- Size XXS: Waist 67cm, length 86cm
- Size XS: Waist 72cm, length 87cm
- Size S: Waist 77cm, length 88cm
- Size M: Waist 82cm, length 89cm
- Size L: Waist 87cm, length 90cm
- Size XL: Waist 92cm, length 91cm
- 30 degree wash
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- If bought and worn as a suit, dry clean together
Arrived by boat
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.