Victoria Broderie Dress
Sustainably Sourced Cotton CoralRegular price £200.00
Make 3 payments of £66.66. . No fees.
Our best-selling Victoria Dress arrives in summer in a floral sustainably sourced cotton broderie. With a detachable collar, the dress features a fitted bodice and a flared skirt, with three-quarter length puff sleeves, finished with a double-layered frill and a single gathered tier at the hem. Fastened with a concealed zip at the back.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'8, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Second model is 5'9, a UK 8 and wearing an XS
- Made in a cotton broderie
- V-neckline with detachable collar
- Fitted lined bodice with a gathered single-tiered skirt
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves with, double ruffled cuffs
- Midaxi length
- Detachable collar
- Concealed back zip
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 129cm, bust 87cm, waist 70cm, sleeve length 46.5cm
- Size S: Length 130cm, bust 92cm, waist 75cm, sleeve length 47.5cm
- Size M: Length 131cm, bust 97cm, waist 80cm, sleeve length 48.5cm
- Size L: Length 132cm, bust 102cm, waist 85cm, sleeve length 49.5cm
- Size XL: Length 133cm, bust 107cm, waist 90cm, sleeve length 50.5cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Sustainably Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is sustainably sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using sustainably-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.