Utility Stretch Corduroy Jumpsuit
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Cornflower BlueRegular price £190.00
Make 3 payments of £63.33. . No fees.
A feminine spin on a classic boilersuit, this jumpsuit is made from responsibly sourced, stretch chunky corduroy. With a centre front zip, full length cuffed sleeves and a straight leg silhouette, it is the perfect everyday go-to.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5’11”, a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing size S
- Made from responsibly Sourced Cotton
- Chunky stretch cord Collar
- Full length sleeves
- Straight leg silhouette
- Centre front zip
- Waistband with belt loops
- Front breast patch pockets
- Front angled pockets
- Single back patch pocket
98% responsibly sourced cotton and 2% spandex
Made in Portugal
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Bust 85.5cm, waist 73.5cm, top hip 80.5cm, inside leg 77cm, sleeve length 60.5cm
- Size XS: Bust 88cm, waist 76cm, top hip 83cm, inside leg 77cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size S: Bust 93cm, waist 81cm, top hip 88cm, inside Leg 77cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size M: Bust 98cm, waist 86cm, top hip 93cm, inside leg 77cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size L: Bust 103cm, waist 96cm, top hip 98cm, inside leg 77cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size XL: Bust 108cm, waist 96cm, top hip 103cm, inside leg 77cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Size XXL: Bust 113cm, waist 101cm, top hip 108cm, inside leg 77cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.