- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Our leather is only coloured using natural dyes
- Soft padding added for extra comfort
- Due to our sandals being handmade, there may be slight imperfections
- Lifetime guarantee
- These sandals are incredibly comfortable and will become your summer best friend, but at first, the leather may need to be worn in so it loosens up a bit to fit your foot
- We suggest you wear your sandals around the house and on some short outings before you set off on a long day out
Why choose Our Sandals
- The Recycled Leather Sandals are a part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood
- We run a monthly Beach Clean-Up Campaign in Malindi Kenya where we pledged to pick up a basket of waste for every pair of Kenyan Sandals sold. We sponsor twelve children volunteers, who help with the beach clean, to attend school, enabling them to get the education they had previously been unable to afford.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com