Men's Corry Raglan Sweater
Merino Wool RhapsodyRegular price £145.00
Make 3 payments of £48.33. . No fees.
A classic men's turtleneck sweater by Eribe using soft merino lambswool which is known for its breathable qualities and adapts to your body temperature. Inspired by the artist's smock top, the collar and hems can roll inside or out and be made shorter or longer as desired.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Made from 100% merino lambswool
- Raglan sleeves
- Rolled edging at neck, cuffs and hem
- Made in Scotland
Made in Scotland
Hand wash in cold water
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry Clean if preferred
Arrived by road
Why choose Wool
- Eribe is a Scottish based heritage brand, who work sustainably to produce high quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties; breathability for maximum natural comfort; keeping warm without overheating.