Merino Cashmere Blend V-Neck Jumper
Merino Cashmere Blend Cobalt BlueRegular price £135.00
Make 3 payments of £45.00. . No fees.
Introducing three exclusive new colours in our V-neck jumper, made from a merino cashmere blend. Featuring a flattering deep V neckline with a ribbed edge and pretty balloon sleeves. The jumper has a relaxed fit with a subtle puff shoulder.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Merino cashmere blend
- Deep V-neckline
- Ribbed overlapping neckline
- Subtle puff shoulder with balloon sleeve
- Ribbed cuff and hem
70% Wool and 30% Cashmere
Ethically Made in China
Cold wash at 30°
- Size XS: bust 90cm, waist 90cm, length 59cm
- Size S: bust 95cm, waist 95cm, length 60cm
- Size M: bust 100cm, waist 100cm, length 61cm
- Size L: bust 105cm, waist 105cm, length 62cm
- Size XL: bust 110 cm, waist 110cm, length 63cm
- Cold wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE OUR JUMPERS?
- Wool and cashmere are natural fibres produced by animals who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool/cashmere. At the end of their useful life, these fibres quickly decompose in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground. By wearing wool/cashmere you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.