Demi Long Sleeve Wrap Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Cheetah Blue/PinkRegular price £130.00
Make 3 payments of £43.33. . No fees.
Our best-selling wrap dress returns with a long sleeve for the cooler months in a fun new cheetah print. Made from luxurious soft and drapey light-weight EcoVero™ viscose, a fabric we love because it's sustainably made and has a great drape. The fit has been improved with a slightly higher V neckline, and a slightly smaller opening for the adjustable waist tie. Possibly the most versatile dress shape ever made.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from soft sustainable EcoVero™ viscose
- V neckline
- Frill around the neck
- Cascading frill on skirt
- Wrap style
- Long sleeves
- Shirred cuff and ruffle
- Adjustable waist tie"
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 128.2cm, Waist 65.5cm, Bust 86.5cm, Sleeve Length 62cm
- Size XS: Length 129cm, Waist 68cm, Bust 89cm, Sleeve Length 62.5cm
- Size S: Length 130cm, Waist 73cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm
- Size M: Length 131.2cm, Waist 78cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 64.5cm
- Size L: Length 132.4cm, Waist 83cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 65.5cm
- Size XL: Length 133.6cm, Waist 88cm, Bust 109cm, Sleeve Length 66.5cm
- Size XXL: Length 134.8cm, Waist 93cm, Bust 114cm, Sleeve Length 67.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp"
WHY CHOOSE "LENZING™ and ECOVERO™?
- "LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.