Regular price £0.00
Make 3 payments of £0.00. . No fees.
- Product Details
- How it works
We recommend adding a Thrift+ Bag to your basket alongside your Aspiga items as you will still be charged for p&p if ordering the bag alone. Please DON'T send your Thrift+ Bag to us, you can book a free home collection or drop-off at your local Collect+ store.
We’re excited to announce our partnership with Thrift+ who are an on-demand donation service that makes it easy, transparent and rewarding to donate your best second-hand clothes to your favourite charity.
Add one of the bags to your basket alongside your Aspiga items and send back your best pre-loved clothes, Thrift+ will sell them on your behalf – raising funds for a charity of your choice and earning you a £10 credit note to spend on your next Aspiga order (over £100).
You’ll also be supporting us in our mission to minimise the impact we have on our planet by supporting the circular fashion movement and extending the life of your garments.
- Add a Thrift+ bag to your basket the next time you order from us.
- When the bag arrives, scan the QR code to register it online and choose the charity you’d like to support with your donation.
- Fill it up with the clothing you no longer want. The bag will contain a leaflet that will detail which types of brands Thrift+ are after. It doesn’t have to be Aspiga – but it’s always great if it is!
- Send the bag back to Thrift+ using the free returns service – and they’ll then sell what they can on their website.
- Plus, as a thank you from us, when Thrift+ receives your bag we’ll send you a £10 credit note to spend on the Aspiga collection (for orders over £100).
Our Thrift+ bags are made from GreenPE, a thermoplastic resin made from sustainably-derived sugar cane that is both renewable and recyclable. Each kilogram of Green PE produced saves 2.78kg of CO2 when compared to the production of conventional fossil-based polyethylene.