Organic Cotton Navy BlackRegular price £220.00
Make 3 payments of £73.33. . No fees.
Introducing our Victoria Dress, made from luxurious organic cotton needlecord. The dress features a fitted bodice and a flared skirt, with three-quarter length puff sleeves, finished with a double-layered frill and a single gathered tier at the hem. Fastened with a concealed zip at the back.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle Model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio Model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted lined bodice with wide round neck and a gathered single-tiered skirt
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves with, double ruffled cuffs
- Midaxi length
- Concealed back zip
"This needlecord beauty from the sustainable British brand Aspiga is the perfect colour - attention-grabbing enough to keep things interesting, restrained enough to have the flexibility of a neutral. And it's the perfect fabric - soft yet structured. Add to that a flattering cut that's bang up to date and also timeless, and VOILA - one of my dresses of the season" - Anna Murphy, Fashion Director, The Times
97% responsible cotton and 3% spandex
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
- Size XS: Bust: 87cm, Waist: 68cm, Length: 130cm
- Size S: Bust: 92cm, Waist: 73cm, Length: 131cm
- Size M: Bust: 97cm, Waist: 78cm, Length: 132cm
- Size L: Bust: 102cm, Waist: 83cm, Length: 133cm
- Size XL: Bust: 107cm, Waist: 88cm, Length:134cm
- Dry clean only
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Made from 97% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified) & BCI (Better Initiative standard) Certified Cotton and 3% Spandex
- This garment is certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This certification confirms that every component of this item, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the garment is therefore harmless for human health.
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in fair wages, water conservation, cleaner air, better soil, and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.