- Fits true to size
- Fit and flare style
- Our lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Our studio model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from soft luxurious sustainable Organic Cotton
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Self-tie straps
- Elasticated smocked back bodice
- Full gathered frill on the hem
- Fit and flare style
- Our lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S (therefore the dress in the photo may look shorter than it does on the average woman)
If you have a fuller bust, we recommend sizing up as the bust comes up slightly small.
- Size XS: length 134cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 135cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 136cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 137cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 138cm, bust 101-111cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com