Organic Cotton Belle Flower PinkRegular price £80.00 Sale price £63.00
Make 3 payments of £21.00. . No fees.
Our Pyjama Sets are made from luxurious organic cotton. Featuring a piped rounded lapel and classic button-through design with piped edges. Paired with the full-length matching bottoms with a soft elasticated, drawstring waistband.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'7", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Piping detail on lapels, cuffs and pockets
- Side seam pockets in trousers
- Soft elastic waistband
- Soft and breathable organic cotton
Comes in matching drawstring fabric bag made from organic cotton
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 66.5cm, bust 103cm
- Size S: length 67.5cm, bust 108cm
- Size M: length 68.5cm, bust 113cm
- Size L: length 69.5cm, bust 118cm
- Size XL: length 70.5cm, bust 123cm
- Size XS: length 74cm, Waist 66cm, Hip 83cm
- Size S: length 74cm, Waist 71cm, Hip 88cm
- Size M: length 74cm, Waist 76cm, Hip 93cm
- Size L: length 74cm, Waist 81cm, Hip 98cm
- Size XL: length 74cm, Waist 86cm, Hip 103 cm
- Cold machine wash at 30 degree
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.