Organic Cotton Flower BlueRegular price £115.00
Make 3 payments of £38.33. . No fees.
Meet our Sky jacket made from organic cotton in one of our block prints. A slim fitting quilted design, with a button through fastening, detailed with fabric covered buttons and button loops. The jacket has a slight puff shoulder and full length sleeves, finished with a contrast print on the back yoke, binding and lining.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'8, a UK size 8 and wearing a size S
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
- Made from organic cotton
- Slim fitting
- Button through fastening
- Fabric covered buttons and button loops
- Slight puff shoulder
- Full length sleeves
- Contrast print on back yoke
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size S: bust 96cm, waist 95cm, length 51cm
- Size M: bust 101cm, waist 100cm, length 52cm
- Size L: bust 106cm, waist 105cm, length 53cm
- Size XL: bust 111cm, waist 110cm, length 54cm
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.