- One Size
- Regular fit
- Made from high-quality clear blue recycled acetate
- 100% Biodegradable
- Thick frame
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- CR39 polarised, mirrored lenses
- Pala gives back to vision aid for every pair we sell
- Packaged in a unique case, from Care4basket a non-governmental organisation (NGO) running an initiative in Bolgatanga, Upper East Ghana. The handwoven soft bags are made from recycled plastic and come inside of an FSC approved recycled box.
- Lens Width: 52mm
- Bridge width: 22mm
- Temple length 140mm
- Wipe Clean
Why Choose Pala?
- The frames are crafted from eco-friendly Italian bio-acetate, free of any chemicals and therefore 100% biodegradable.
- The glasses come in unique cases, from Care4basket a non-governmental organisation (NGO) running an initiative in Bolgatanga, Upper East Ghana. The handwoven soft bags are made from recycled plastic and come inside of an FSC approved recycled box.
- For every pair of sunglasses sold, Pala gives back to eye-care programmes in Africa by providing grants to vision centres, dispensaries and screening programmes. To date, thousands of sight-impaired people have had their lives changed and their ability to earn an income enhanced thanks to receiving a pair of prescription glasses.
- The factory that Pala works with undergoes a regular third-party ethical trade audit (SMETA) encompassing all aspects of responsible business practice, covering Sedex’s four pillars of Labour, Health and Safety, Environment and Business Ethics to ensure adherence to ethical trading and corporate social responsibility.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org