- Blonde studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft sustainable viscose EcoVero™
- Fitted waist with adjustable tie
- Short sleeves
- Cascading double frill
- Above knee length
- Size XXS: Length 93.5cm, Waist 65.6cm, Bust 86.6cm, Sleeve Length 15.8cm
- Size XS: Length 94.5cm, Waist 68cm, Bust 89cm, Sleeve Length 16cm
- Size S: Length 95.5cm, Waist 73cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve Length 16.5cm
- Size M: Length 96.7cm, Waist 78cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 17cm
- Size L: Length 97.9cm, Waist 83cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 17.5cm
- Size XL: Length 99.1cm, Waist 88cm, Bust 109cm, Sleeve Length 18cm
- Size XXL Length 100.3cm, Waist 93cm, Bust 114cm, Sleeve Length 18.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp"
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ ECOVERO™ VISCOSE?
- "LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributing up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com