Organic Cotton Flower Pink/ GreenRegular price £85.00 Sale price £65.00
Make 3 payments of £21.66. . No fees.
Our Fatima skirt, made from organic cotton in one of our new block prints. Featuring a deep shirred waistband, for a pull on style designed to worn on the hips. The skirt is a two tier design, with a frill and contrast stitching. Cut to a midi length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'7, a UK 10 and wearing a size S
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
- Made from organic cotton
- Deep shirred waistband
- Pull on style
- Two tier design
- Frill detailing and contrast stitching
- Midi Length
100% Organic Cotton
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Centre Front length 78.5cm, waist 65cm
- Size S: Centre Front length 78.5cm, waist 70cm
- Size M: Centre Front length 78.5cm, waist 75cm
- Size L: Centre Front length 78.5cm, waist 80cm
- Size XL: Centre Front length 78.5cm, waist 85cm
- True to size
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.