- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size S
- Lightweight soft feel fabric
- Easy fit
- Button fastening
- Classic collar
- Full-length sleeves with button fastening
- Size XXS: Length 63.5cm, Bust 89.5cm, Waist 88.5cm, Sleeve Length 55.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 64cm, Bust 92cm, Waist 91cm, Sleeve Length 56cm.
- Size S: Length 65cm, Bust 97cm, Waist 96cm, Sleeve Length 57cm.
- Size M: Length 66cm, Bust 102cm, Waist 101cm, Sleeve Length 58cm.
- Size L: Length 67cm, Bust 107cm, Waist 106cm, Sleeve Length 59cm.
- Size XL: Length 68cm, Bust 107cm, Waist 111cm, Sleeve Length 60cm.
- Size XXL: Length 69cm, Bust 112cm, Waist 116cm, Sleeve Length 61cm.
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Cold machine wash at 30℃
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Reshape whilst damp
Iron on reverse whilst damp
Why Choose Viscose?
- We love viscose not only because it’s soft and flows nicely, but it’s also a natural fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org