Organic Cotton PinkRegular price £65.00
Make 3 payments of £21.66. . No fees.
Our Tammy shirt made in a soft and drapey double weaved organic cotton. A classic collared neck, button-through fastening with two pockets on the chest. Full length sleeves with a cuff and button fastening, the shirt is detailed with pearlescent buttons.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'8, a UK size 8 and wearing a size S
- Model is 5'7, a UK size 10 and wearing a size S
- Soft an drapey double weaved organic cotton
- Classic collared neck
- Button-through fastening
- Two chest pockets
- Full length sleeves with cuff and button fastening
- Pearlescent buttons
- Relaxed fit
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
Please note, this style is meant to be oversized/relaxed fit.
- Size XS: bust 98cm, length 68.5cm
- Size S: bust 103cm, length 69.5cm
- Size M: bust 108cm, length 70.5cm
- Size L: bust 113cm, length 71.5cm
- Size XL: bust 118cm, length 72.5cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.