- Blonde Ecom Model is 5'10, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 6'1", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
- Soft organic cotton
- Elasticated waistband in contrast print
- Two-tiered frill design
- Concealed side seam pocket
- Maxi length
Size XS: Waist 65cm, Length 97cm
- Size S: Waist 70cm, Length 97cm
- Size M: Waist 75cm, Length 97cm
- Size L: Waist 80cm, Length 97cm
- Size XL: Waist 85cm, Length 97cm
- Size XS: Length 87.5cm, Waist 65cm
- Size S: Length 87.5cm, Waist 70cm
- Size M: Length 87.5cm, Waist 75cm
- Size L: Length 87.5cm, Waist 80cm
- Size XL: Length 87.5cm, Waist 85cm
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com